A level success at St. Anthony’s 2017: some of our best results ever!
Congratulations to the whole community at St. Anthony’s Girls’ Catholic Academy on another year of A level success with some of the best results ever achieved.
- 82% of all entries were graded A*-C.
- 52% of girls achieved at least one, but often two or three A* or A grades at A level.
- A third of all entries were graded A*/A.
- These are some of our best ever results ever, despite the changes to A levels nationally.
- Girls of all abilities, in our inclusive and mixed ability sixth form, have been successful across all subject areas showing a continued trend of achievement and progress over many decades. Girls who joined us for sixth form, from 11-16 schools within and beyond the city, continue to be highly successful.
Some fantastic individual success stories – to name just a few:
- A student who came to our sixth form at 16, from another school, and has achieved 4 A*’s.
- A student who is leaving us to study at the prestigious US university in the USA with four A*/A grades.
- An amazing 15 girls who have achieved 3 or 4 straight A*/A grades.
- A student who achieved 100, 100, 100 on her three A level Mathematics papers.
- A student who achieved 100,100, 99 on her three A Level Government and Politics papers.
- See more success stories on twitter @St_Anthonys3.
- Outstanding success achieved by our Child Care students.
We wish all our St. Anthony’s students much success as they move on to university, apprenticeships and the world of work. Registration for sixth form September 2017 will be held on GCSE results day.